AIM
ChaosZ8

Team Fortress 2 6-shorts Team Fortress 2 6-shorts

It could have been better.

The only short that was legitimately funny was the one with the pyro. All of the other ones had sucky animation and all together it seemed like this was put together quickly. Next time you should probably devote more time to editing it and making it better rather than just submitting what you have done.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

chluaid

is one of the best animators on this site. Your flashes are amazing and are masterpieces. I think all animators should aspire to illustrate like this.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Excellent.

This flash was great. I think what makes it so funny is that each character in the flash actually exists. It was a well drawn stick animation too. Sometime was definitely put into creating this flash.

Dreams. Dreams.

Lawl.

This was hilarious. I like random flashes because they always make me laugh. The best part was at the end when the cops came in and started shooting.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Wow.

I'm not going to lie.... this flash freaked me out. It seemed like nightmare induced by a high fever. The flash and sound was good. It was just the content that made me go "Wtf?"

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Awesome!

This is an amazing piece of work. All of the sound, animation, ideas were great. I liked how true this was.... and how the one kid was playing runescape. I remember when I used to play too. What was I thinking? Haha.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Awesome job.

Overall it was a great sprite movie. My favorite part is when Neo breaks up the Agent dogpile. You did a really good job with the 3D effects there. Keep up the good work!

The Corridor The Corridor

Not Bad.

Perhaps you could add voices for next time. That would make it even better. Other than that, it was pretty suspenseful. I'm sure that is what you were shooting for anyways.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Hilarious!

This is some high quality comedy. BALLS!

Animation Challenge Wk1-3 Animation Challenge Wk1-3

Here...

... is what I think:

Week 1: Burning Bunnies
Week 2: ChillyPhilly
Week 3: ChillyPhilly

Rudy responds:

Thank you for your vote!