AIM
ChaosZ8

Team Fortress 2 6-shorts Team Fortress 2 6-shorts

It could have been better.

The only short that was legitimately funny was the one with the pyro. All of the other ones had sucky animation and all together it seemed like this was put together quickly. Next time you should probably devote more time to editing it and making it better rather than just submitting what you have done.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

chluaid

is one of the best animators on this site. Your flashes are amazing and are masterpieces. I think all animators should aspire to illustrate like this.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Excellent.

This flash was great. I think what makes it so funny is that each character in the flash actually exists. It was a well drawn stick animation too. Sometime was definitely put into creating this flash.

Ghostscape Ghostscape

Good.

Well done. It fit well with the Halloween theme. It kept me occupied for a good half an hour so I believe it was decent.

Gingerbread Gingerbread

Alright but...

Instructions would be nice. It gets kinda old real quick too. Maybe if the game had a little diversity it would be better.

Tetris Attack Tetris Attack

Pretty fun.

I would have preferred a regular tetris game but that's just me. Oh, happy birthday.

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

Quality.

Great work on this loop. It has a nice feel to it; almost soothing to the ears.

{Blaze} {Blaze}

Woot!

Awesome energy song! It gets me pumped and it's pretty much perfect for any dance based game. I can see this being used in alot of good flashes. Keep up the excellent work!

Dance To the Heartbeat Dance To the Heartbeat

Cool.

You seem to have a very distinct sound to all of your songs. It seems that you really like to use synthesizers to get that techno sound.